We aren't really talking about you we talking to the lovely Durian. That smell that can permeate the nostrils and wonder when the last time we took the trash out.
As a Westerner the smell can turn you away but don't let the smell fool you the benefits far outweigh. Durian has a lovely array of benefits for the body but most people just love how it makes them feel-EUPHORIC! The reason behind this is because Durian contains high levels of tryptophan. This is an amino acid and a tryptamine (similar to serotonin, melatonin, and DMT). Researchers have discovered that tryptophan helps both anxious, depressed, repressed people, as well as insomniacs. Tryptophan works by raising serotonin levels in the brain. When serotonin levels increase, a euphoric feeling is felt as a free passage is cleared for nerve impulses to travel.
Other AMAZING benefits of durian fruit:
- Durian fruit contains folic acid and iron are high then the durian is believed to overcome anemia.
- In addition to folic acid and iron, durian fruit also contain fiber
that can solve the problem of constipation, and even skin durian also
can expedite the process of defecation by grinding until creamed durian
then rub keperut.
- Durian fruit is also a source of vitamin C which is useful as a
natural antioxidant that can inhibit the aging process of the skin.
- In the durian fruit also contains calcium, potassium and B vitamins are very good for healthy bones and joints.
- The content of manganese in the durian can keep blood sugar levels stable.
- Durian fruit contains Niacin and Thiamin which can be used to increase appetite.
- Can help overcome migraines or headaches because durian contains Riboflavin or vitamin B2.
- Can reduce stress and depression because in the durian fruit contained pyridoxine.
- With a phosphorus content of durian fruit can also help dental health.