When You’re Ready to Let go….
Surrender™ is a calming, soothing blend formulated for individuals who feel a need to be controlling.
It helps quiet troubled hearts so that negative emotions can be released. Surrender may also help return feelings of equilibrium and inner strength.
It is best used with frankincense or conifer oils.
How to use: For aromatic use. Diffuse
Apply to forehead, along rim of ear, on the chest or at the nape of the neck.
Add two to four drops to warm bath water with Bath & Shower Gel Base.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – has sedative and calming properties that help overcome headaches, stress, nervous tension and help with insomnia.
A favorite essential oil for it’s wonderful fragrance, it is considered a universal oil because of its wide range of uses.
- Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) – may calm and relieve restlessness, tension, insomnis, muscle tension, cuts, scrapes, bruises and is anti-infectious.
It may relieve allergies and expel toxins from the liver. It is used extensively in Europe for the skin.
- German chamomile (Matricaria recutita) – has been a highly respected oil for over 3,000 years used for a wide variety of conditions from skin conditions
to hair care to toothaches, headaches and stress-related complaints.
German chamomile has an electrical frequency that promotes peace and harmony, bringing about a feeling of security.
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica) – helps to bring memories back to the point of origin before trauma or anger was experienced, helping us to release negative feelings.
- Mountain savory (Satureja montana) – is antimicrobial and immune stimulating. It is antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic,
and a general tonic for the body.
- Lemon (Citrus limon) – promotes a sense of well-being. Its fragrance is stimulating and invigorating.
It has antiseptic-like properties and contains compounds that have been studied for their effects on immune function.
It increases microcirculation, which may improve vision. It has also been found to promote leukocyte formation, dissolve cellulite, increase lymphatic function.
- Spruce (Picea mariana) – helps soothe the nervous systems. Its aromatic influences help to open and release emotional blocks,
bringing about a feeling of balance and grounding. Traditionallt, spruce oil was believed to possess the frequency of prosperity.