or you could spell it Wheatgrass. Whatever makes you happy. I personally love the taste of wheatgrass. But so many people have an almost vomit eww gross reaction with one of those beautiful green shots. Some folks don't have the time or money to incorporate a shot of wheatgrass a day or even WEEK. So We decided to hook you guys up with some grass, wheatgrass that is. We have started carrying wheatgrass powder and pills. So what's your excuse now???
Just in case you aren't sure why you should include this green gem in your diet here are some benefits to our lovely little wheatgrass.
- Helps strengthen immune system (body resistance).
- Helps in detoxification (purification) of blood, resolves foul odors of breath and sweat.
- Alkaline food that helps balance blood pH towards normal.
- Helps increases Haemoglobin (Red Blood Cells count / RBC count) in blood.
- Helps combat Thalassemia, Anemia and Sickle Cell Anemia.
- Helps improve reproductive health of both men & women, increase vigor, vitality & helps conceive.
- Help combat blood & digestion related disorders such
as Thalassemia, Anaemia, Leukemia, Cancer, Diabetes, Obesity (Weight
loss), Constipation, Acidity, Piles (Hemorrhoids), Ulcers, Arthritis,
- Highly effective to reduce weight or achieve weight loss.
- Helps overcome skin disorders, improves skin & muscle tone.
- Dietary fiber helps control blood sugar level, cholesterol level & prevents constipation.