The list of benefits that come from taking He Shou Wu is long.
One of the top sayings about this herb is that it might help greying hair to get back to it's natural color.
The name means: He has black hair. The legend goes that 58 year old Mr. He was wondering in the forest one day when he came across a pair of vines entwined for more than 3 yards. He thought to himself that they appeared to be making love, and in a whimsical mood he dug up the root of the plant. The roots looked a bit like a man and a woman.
Mr. He who was impotent but always has wished to have kids of his own, dug up the roots, took it home and started using it. With time his white hair returned to its black color, but not only his hair changed, he had increased vitality, and lived on to have 12 children of his own and died by the age of 130 years.
Possible benefits from taking He Shou Wu:
- Brings grey hair back to its natural color
- helps with hair growth and strength
- Improves the immune system
- May improve endocrine glands
- Stamina and youthful sexual drive
- Boosting libido in men and women
- Resistance to disease and the common cold
- Reduce of cholesterol because of its lecithin
- May promote red blood cells
- Helps rid intestinal parasites
- Strengthens the muscles and tendons
- Beneficial for the nerves
- People report that it helps with backache and knee joint pain
- And many people say it helps them to fall asleep at night.
The list goes on and on…
The He Shou Wu Extract from HerbPharm is prepared from the roots of Polygonum multiflorum plants which have been traditionally grown & processed with Black Beans (Phaselous vulgaris) according to traditional Chinese methods.
To assure optimal quality He Shou Wu roots, HerbPharm directly purchases from China only roots that have been graded "1st Quality."
Shake Well Before Using
Take up to 40 drops in 2 oz. of water or juice, two to four times per day. Best taken between meals.