The first time I smelled PanAway Essential Oil I was transported to my childhood, the blend of wintergreen, helichrysum, clove, and peppermint reminded me, oddly enough, of a chewing gum I very much liked as a child. Over the years I came across more people who were reminded of chewing gum when smelling PanAway.
My chewing gum days long in the past, yet I adore the smell of it.
PanAway is the one oil most oil-lovers reach for when bottely comfort is needed.
From head tension, to sore muscles, joint issue and even tendon support, apply PanAway to get almost immediate relief.
Wintergreen has aspirin-like properties due to it's 99% methyl salicylate content, and along with the powerful body supporting properties of the other oils, this blend is a natural comfort balm. Because of the methyl salicylate PanAway should not be taken internally.
Interestingly, pure essential oils like PanAway stimulate quicker healing by the induction of oxygen into the tissue site.
Gary Young, founder of Young Living, has used PanAway in place of anesthetic when he had to have surgery on his ankle.
Use PanAway for:
- Overall Body Support: massage a few drops of PanAway mixed with a carrier oil (coconut, sweet almond) on your back, along the spine, neck, feet and other body parts to bring relief to stressed muscles.
- Swelling: dilute and apply to help with swelling.
- Head Tension: apply PanAway to your temples, neck or forehead to sooth tension and pressure, if skin is sensitive dilute with carrier oil, be careful close to the eyes.
- Muscle Cramps: apply directly to the cramping muscle.
- Menstrual Cramps : apply a few drops on the lower abdomen with a warm compress.
- Body ache due to swelling : dilute and apply on location.
- Injuries: apply directly after an injury, to help with swelling and bruising.
- Sprains and Strains: dilute and apply directly to the wound for pain relieve and to support healing, do not apply on open wounds!
- Bruising: apply to bruises and wounds to accelerate and support the body’s healing response, avoid open wounds and cuts!
- Toothache: add on drop into your balm and hold again your cheek to sooth toothache.
PanAway is a great companion for the day; sooth your wrists from typing and using the computer mouse, apply on your back from sitting too long in the meetings room, and apply all over your body after you have hit the gym to help your muscles recover faster.
Order online or stop by High Vibe.
Upcoming Essential Oil Class on Mood Boosting and Alleviate Stress:
Friday February 26th
6 PM at High Vibe
Want to safe 24% on Essential Oil and be part of an amazing, extremely helpful support team?
- Go to: Young Living
- Fill out your contact info
- Create password and pin
- Next up is choosing your starter kit. Every new wholesale member has to sign up for a starter kit.
- Once you have chosen your kit, it will ask you about the OPTIONAL Essential Rewards Program. This is a monthly Program where you can save even more. This is totally optional and you can always join the Essential Rewards program at a later on. Click No, thank you, or enroll now.
- Now you simply have to agree to Terms&Conditions, and enter your payment information and shipping option.
- That's it!!!
Any issues signing up?
Call High Vibe at 212-777-6645 or
Cynthia at 631-241-1496 and mention High Vibe. 🙂