Raw Vegan EggNog Recipe
Creamy, satisfying and guilt free EggNog!
With the secret ingredient that will even fool non vegan EggNog drinkers!
Kala Namak Salt!
Kala namak has a very distinctive smell. The sulfur compounds cause the salt to smell like hard-boiled eggs.
It has a savory, umami taste and is often used in egg-free dishes to give them flavor reminiscent of eggs.
Raw Vegan EggNog
Ingredients for 2 to 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) unsweetened nut milk (strained if homemade)
- 3 medium pitted dates
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Generous pinch of kala namak salt
- 2 medium-sized frozen ripe bananas
Place all the ingredients in your blender, blend on high till nice and creamy.