Give your teeth that squeeky clean feeling
VITA-MYR Toothpaste is a unique natural formula, not found in any other toothpaste. We’ve blended the same beneficial ingredients found in our mouthwash, ZINC, FOLIC ACID, MYRRH and CLOVE, into a gentle but effective toothpaste that whitens teeth, removes plaque and freshens your breath. Aids in healing bleeding gums and gum disease and aids in preventing periodontal disease. There is NO FLUORIDE, SACCHARIN or ASPARTAME used in our toothpaste.
- Safe for Pregnant Women
- Safe for Children
- Non-Abrasive formula
- Aids in healing mouth sores from braces
- Aids in healing sore and inflamed gums from medications
- Aids in healing canker sores
- Aids in healing gingivitis
- Aids in healing bleeding gums
- Aids in healing gum disease
- Natural teeth whitening that works!
- Helps to eliminate bad breath with regular use
- Aids in healing periodontal disease
Brush 1-2 times daily
Formulated using the same Zinc, Folic Acid, Clove and Myrrh found in our mouthwash, with the additional ingredients needed to make it an effective and pleasant toothpaste.
The additional ingredients are:
- Purified water
- Dicalcium Phosphate – White, tasteless, crystalline powder. A source of calcium
- Glycerine – from Coconut oil, it is used as a sweetener and Humectant. (To keep it moist)
- Silica – Occurs widely in nature as sand, quartz and flint. It is used as an abrasive in the toothpaste
- Hamposyl L -95 (Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate – NOT Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) – it is a mild-cleansing agent derived from Coconut oil. It is an anti-enzyme cavity fighter and mild foaming agent
- Carrageenan – a natural thickening agent derived from Irish Moss
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – is a broad spectrum antimicrobial compound synthesized in a unique process from the seeds and pulp of grapefruits. The final product is a combination of naturally occurring elements including bioflavinoids, amino acids, fatty acids, phenolic compounds, tocopherols, ascorbic acid and dehydroascorbic acids. It is used as a preservative, as has gained a reputation as being supportive for people with flues, colds and sore throats. It has been recommended by several leading medical doctors/authors for relief of symptoms associated with yeast imbalance, it has a wide array of topical applications.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.