Chaga Immortality Quest in Liquid Form from Surthrival 1.69fl oz (50ml)
Chaga is unique among medicinal mushrooms as it is known to be one of the most important anti-aging supplements yet discovered. Like all medicinal mushrooms, Chaga contains beta glucans, the non-linear complex polysaccharides that give Chaga extract its potent immune supporting properties.
Chaga extract is commonly known to have an extremely high ORAC value (anti-oxidant properties), even beyond that of blueberry extracts. In fact, Chaga may be the most potent anti-oxidant ever discovered. Immortality Quest Chaga extract is made from wild-crafted mushrooms and is a combination of both hot-water and ethanol extractions.
What is Chaga:
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus; Family Hymenochaetaceae) is a parasitic fungus that frequently occurs on members of the birch family (Betulaceae).
Chaga is a parasite of trees, invading the host through a wound. It causes decay of the heartwood and will persist for 10 to 80 years (or more), producing usually 1 to 3 sclerotia on
the main stem and branches of the tree (Lee at al. 2008). Whereas the sclerotium is perennial, the actual fruiting body occurs only once in the infection cycle and appears as
a crust-like layers of pores. The fruiting body is produced on or near the sclerotium after the host or some portion of the host dies. Chaga is connected to the host tree, when the host dies, so does the chaga fungus.
A BRIEF HISTORY
Record of folk use of chaga as a medicinal fungus dates back to the 1500s and 1600s from northern Europe, Poland, and northern Russia.
The water extracts were used for a variety of ailments, including stomach disorders, tuberculosis, and disorders of the heart and liver.
SurThrival Chaga Extract feature elements:
- Chaga Wild-Harvested in New England
- Dual Extraction using Organic Menstruum
- Bottled in superior Violet Miron Glass for maximum freshness, stability and storability
- Made from Wild-crafted Mushroom Fruit bodies
- Infused with natural Spring Water
Discover the Heath Benefits:
- Antioxidant, Chaga is a well-known antioxidant and numerous studies support its ability to
inhibit free radical damage. Further, as the antioxidants in chaga (including melanin;
Babitskaya et al. 2000) are able to protect DNA from damage, this fungus is considered
to be genoprotective.
- Immune Modulator, can stimulate the immune response, suppress the immune response, and/or increase the tolerance of the immune system to an antigen.
- Antidiabetic, Chaga functions as an antidiabetic through lowering blood glucose levels.
- Anti-inflammatory, tests have shown that Chaga significantly inhibited inflammation.
- Antimicrobial, Chaga has been shown to have activity against several different types of viruses, including some viral types with long-term and even lethal effects.
Benefits of proper nutrition through consuming Chaga:
- Supports and boosts the Immune System
- Soothing Properties, supports the integrity of blood vessels and provides soothing properties in times of irritation.
- Ulcers and Gastritis
- Normalize Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Levels
- Antioxidant Properties
- Anti-Fungal, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Viral
Chaga can certainly be regarded as a gift to humankind for it both generates and helps maintain health.
Combined with a nutrient-dense diet and beneficial lifestyle, chaga can be part of a foundational strategy that preserves youth, health, and vitality.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.