- Indian Incense is very famous for its quality especially Satya Sai Baba Nagchampa Incense.
- The process of producing hand-rolled agarbatti (Incense) consists of dough preparation by mixing highly perfumed ingredients into a paste mode. It is rolled on the bamboo sticks by hand.
- This product is Handrolled with masala mix, made from natural extracts and no animal fat is used in the production. The peculiar nature of manufacturing gives a long burning
- Satya Sai Baba Nagchampa is a combination of Champa flower, floral, Oriental-Spicy aroma with a base note of Sandalwood and patchouli. It is reminiscent of Jasmine or magnolia flowers.
- Once the Process of Handrolling is done, it is sent for Quality Check by an expert team followed by packing.
- Since the smoke does not contain benzene and Toluene, it is free from any Health Hazards. As the quality is consistent, the end-users are preferring to use it continuously.
- Handrolled Satya Sai Baba Nagchampa Agarbatti is used as a room freshener and for meditation purposes in western countries in their routine life. The aroma spread in the environment evokes positive energy, good ambiance, creates an exciting attitude, and rekindles your thirst for fine fragrance.