Organic Dishwashing Liquid with Soap Berries 23.06 oz
ORGANIC CERTIFIED and DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Safe Organic Dishwashing Liquid with soap berries consists of 98.6% organic ingredients and combines the advantages of natural resources. Organic formula based on a soap berries is an effective and natural cleaning aid and has a softening and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- Natural and safe dishwashing liquid.
- Cleans all kinds of dishes, also recommended for cleaning all types of surfaces.
- Organic formula based on a soap nut is not only harmless to the human health, even more, it has a softening and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- Doesn’t leave streaks.
Our dishwashing liquid offers a unique alternative to conventional dishwashing soaps. Soap berries – a fruit tree Sapindus Mukorossi, growing in India. They contain large amounts of saponins, natural foaming agents. Since ancient times, they are used for washing, cleaning and hygiene. But at the present pace of life is often no time to brew or infuse these dry fruits to get the cleaning solution.
Our safe, organic dishwashing liquid using Soap Nuts goes back to basics and reflects our commitment to environmental stewardship.
Soap nut features:
- contains saponins – natural foaming agent
- has antibacterial and anti-parasitic effect
- provides extra care for your hands
- suitable for sensitive skin, helps to relieve irritation
- low-foam product
- can be used without gloves
- effectively removes dirt
- makes dishes sparkling with no streaks
- effective even in hard water
- easily and completely rinsed off with water
- suitable for cleaning any kind of surfaces
It does not contain:
- phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, chlorine
- synthetic dyes, aromatizers
- EDTA, SLES (sodium lauryl ether sulphate, sodium lauryl sulfate)
What is it? Softened water.
Why do we use it? Softened water promotes more effective surface cleaning.
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil and glucose.
Why do we use it? This safe, non-toxic, mild detergent is suitable for sensitive skin and is used in children’s cosmetics. It safely removes soil.
Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract
What is it? A natural ingredient derived from soap nuts
Why do we use it? Reduces skin irritation, it has antibacterial and antiparasitic action.
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil fatty acids and beets.
Why do we use it? Ingredient is biodegradable while also having good cleaning and foaming properties, as well as serving as a natural eliminator of static.
What is it? A mild antibacterial ingredient that contains essential oils of jasmine.
Why do we use it? This organic preservative used in the food industry works as an antibacterial agent and fragrance.
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate:
What is it? Ingredient made from natural and renewable raw materials based on amino acids.
Why do we use it? The ingredient makes the detergent more effective.
What is it? Ingredient prepared from raw materials and vegetables grown using organic farming methods.
Why do we use it? Moisturizes skin and hands.
What is it? Emulsifier.
Why do we use it? Prevents the liquids in the detergent from separating.
Citric Acid (pH Regulator):
What is it? Ingredient obtained from sugar biosynthetic method.
Why do we use it? Prevents the formation of salt stains on the washed dishes. Regulates acidity.