Organic Dishwashing Liquid with Glycerin for Sensitive Skin 23.06 oz
ORGANIC CERTIFIED and DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Organic Dishwashing Liquid with Glycerin consists of 98.4% organic ingredients.
It does not contain dyes and has the natural color of the components included in its composition.
The natural smell of lemongrass is not only refreshing but also gives vivacity and simplifies routine housework.
- Organic Liquid Organic Control consists of 98.4% organic ingredients.
- It does not contain dyes and has the natural colour of the components included in its composition.
- Our natural products reflect our commitment to environmental protection
and to producing cleaning products that are safe for your health.
- the chosen glycerol concentration makes sure to keep your hands soft and moistened, even after hours of washing dishes. The added lemongrass essential oil, a well known anti fungal, will protect your nails.
- contains safe herbal ingredients
- suitable for manual dish washing for people with delicate skin
- doesn’t cause skin irritation – can be used without gloves
- cares for your hands and nails
- phosphate-free detergent formula safely removes grease and other types of dirt even in cold water
- removes old stains of grease
- effective even in hard water
- makes dishes sparkling and stain free
- perfectly washed away with rinsing
It does not contain:
- phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, chlorine
- synthetic dyes, aromatizers
- EDTA, SLES (sodium lauryl ether sulphate, sodium lauryl sulfate) parabens
What is it? Softened water.
Softened water promotes more effective surface cleaning.
Sodium С 12-16 Alkyl Sulphate:
What is it? An ingredient derived from fatty alcohols from coconut oil.
Removes grease and contamination.
Lauryl/Myristyl Glucoside: What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil and glucose.
This safe, non-toxic, mild detergent is suitable for sensitive skin
and is used in children’s cosmetics. It safely removes soil.
What is it? Emulsifier.
This ingredient prevents the ingredients in the detergents from separating.
It is suitable for use in children’s cosmetics and it does not dry or irritate the skin.
What is it? A mild antibacterial ingredient that contains essential oils of jasmine.
This organic preservative used in the food industry works as an antibacterial agent and fragrance.
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate:
What is it? Ingredient made from natural and renewable raw materials based on amino acids.
The ingredient makes the detergent more effective.
What is it? Emulsifier.
Prevents the liquids in the detergent from separating.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus herb) Essential Oil:
What is it? A natural flavor disinfectant with a tonic effect.
This ingredient naturally disinfects dishes and protects nails from fungal infections.
What is it? Ingredient prepared from raw materials and vegetables
grown using organic farming methods.
Moisturizes skin and hands.
Citric Acid (pH Regulator):
What is it? Ingredient obtained from sugar biosynthetic method.
Prevents the formation of salt stains on the washed dishes. Regulates acidity.