Organic Dishwashing Liquid for Baby Bottles, Toys and for Fruit and Vegetables 23.06 oz
ORGANIC CERTIFIED and DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Organic Gel Wash for children’s dishes consists of 98.73% organic ingredients
and contains detergents of vegetable origin. Our formula contains no dyes,
artificial flavourings, or preservatives. You don’t want harmful residue
on your infant’s teethers, toys, fruits, and vegetables, and our formula
leaves behind no residue with proper rinsing. Our biodegradable gel leaves
dishes clean and safe for the use of children.
- Organic Gel Organic Control for children’s dishes consists of 98.73% organic ingredients.
- Contains only mild surfactants of vegetable origin and contains no dyes, artificial flavourings and preservatives.
- The gel is biodegradable and washed off very well.
- Exclusive formula absolutely safely and effectively removes remains of food and dried milk.
- Use only for cleaning the fruits and vegetables with hard skin.
- The organic formula contains chamomile extract, which has antibacterial properties.
The composition of the gel is so safe that it can even wash the family fruit
or vegetables and do not fear that the remnants of funds may fall into the food.
To wash apples, pears, tomatoes, a small drop is enough and then clean them with a sponge. To wash berries, dissolve a spoonful of gel in water and soak berries in it for 5-7 minutes
and then rinse them under running water.
- effectively removes remains of food from kids’ tableware,
including bottles, cups, plates, etc. for newborns
- effectively removes dried milk
- suitable for all types of tableware
- contains chamomile extract which has antibacterial properties
- safe and doesn’t cause skin irritation – can be used without gloves
- easily and completely rinsed off with water
- removes wax from fruits and vegetables
- removes chemical impurities from vegetables and fruits (insecticides, herbicides)
- cost effective
- effective even in hard water
- contains safe herbal ingredients
It does not contain:
- phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, chlorine
- synthetic dyes, aromatizers
- EDTA, SLES (sodium lauryl ether sulphate, sodium lauryl sulfate)
What is it? Softened water.
Softened water promotes more effective surface cleaning.
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil and glucose.
This safe, non-toxic, mild detergent is suitable for sensitive skin
and is used in children’s cosmetics. It safely removes soil.
Ingredient derived from coconut oil fatty acids and beets.
Ingredient is biodegradable while also having good cleaning and foaming properties,
as well as serving as a natural eliminator of static.
What is it? A mild antibacterial ingredient that contains essential oils of jasmine.
This organic preservative used in the food industry works as an
antibacterial agent and fragrance.
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate:
What is it? Ingredient made from natural and renewable raw
materials based on amino acids.
The ingredient makes the detergent more effective.
What is it? Emulsifier.
Prevents the liquids in the detergent from separating.
Citric Acid (pH Regulator):
What is it? Ingredient obtained from sugar biosynthetic method.
Prevents the formation of salt stains on the washed dishes.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract:
What is it? Herbal organic extract obtained from plant material.
Ingredient serves as a natural antibacterial agent.
What is it? Ingredient prepared from raw materials and vegetables
grown using organic farming methods.
Moisturizes skin and hands.
Organic Control is committed to protecting the environment through the production of ecologically-friendly organic products.