Flax Seed Oil with an Edge
Omega Nutrition’s Garlic-Chili Flax Oil is a one-of-a-kind powerful combination of flax oil, garlic and chili that represents a revolution in nutrition and taste.
Chilies contain capsaicin, and that is what gets our juices flowing with a spicy kick!
- Certified organic and 100% vegetarian.
- Flax oil with the added benefits of garlic and chili.
Organic flax oil is the richest vegetarian source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs). Since our bodies cannot produce EFAs, they must be obtained from our diet. Flax seed oil is unique because it contains both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that are necessary for maintaining good health.
Our bodies depend on EFAs for normal cell function. Essential fatty acids act as building blocks in cell membranes.
Flax seed oil contains more than twice the amount of omega-3 fatty acids as fish oils.
Omega Nutrition’s Garlic-Chili Flax Oil is nature’s finest quality.
It is the best and freshest unrefined, certified organic flax seed oil available.
Grown without pesticides or artificial fertilizers, we cold-press and process flax seeds at low temperatures to preserve all nutritional values.
Ingredients: Unrefined organic omegaflo® flax seed oil, naturally infused with organic garlic and chili. Organic apple cider vinegar used as acidifying agent.
GARLIC-CHILI FLAX OIL – BENEFITS
- Contains both omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids.
- The flax oil is fresh pressed from certified organic flax seeds grown without pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
- Highest nutritional quality due to processing at low temperatures and oxygen-free packaging in safe, opaque polyethylene (HDPE) plastic bottles. Opaque packaging protects against the nutritionally depleting effects of light.
The oil is:
- Certified organic
- Kosher Check Certified
- 100% vegetarian
- Cholesterol free
- Free of trans-fatty acids
HOW TO USE
- One to two teaspoons daily
- Keep refrigerated
- Shake well
A gourmet taste sensation! All the nutrition of our Flax Seed Oil infused with the zesty taste of chili and garlic.
- Keep refrigerated and use within 6-8 weeks of opening.
- Shake well.
- Do not heat or use for cooking or frying.
Dosage: One to two teaspoons daily provides the EFAs most people need.
If you’ve been looking for a savory way to get the benefits of omega-3 without compromising flavor, look no further than Garlic-Chili Flax Oil.
Just drip, drizzle or pour it over foods such as pasta and rice dishes, stews and soups just prior to serving. Create your own zesty salad dressings and dips or use Garlic-Chili Flax Oil as an olive oil substitute for dipping your favorite bread.