Perhaps the worlds most functional food, Colostrum – Immune Milk – has been researched in over 4000 studies and proven to have powerful Regenerative, Adaptogenic, and Immuno-Modulating properties.
Rich, creamy flavor and texture perfect in blended drinks, smoothies. creative confections or as a stand-alone food.
Suggest use: Adults and children 12+ years: Take 1 Teaspoon twice daily on an empty stomach with an 8oz glass of water or juice.
For advanced use: Double the adult dose.
Children age 6 to 12 years: Take 1/2 Teaspoon twice daily.
Topical Use: Make a paste using water or other liquid of choice and apply to affected areas.
May also be directly applied to the gum line for dental applications.
Colostrum is the “immune milk” produced by all mammals for only the first few hours before and after birth. Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors, bovine Colostrum is nature’s “first food”. Its adaptogenic properties have been known to enhance rejuvenation and regeneration while strengthening the immune system, allowing your body to thrive under any circumstance.
Widely known for its potent anti-aging benefits and broad spectrum probiotics in their whole food forms, bovine Colostrum supports good digestion and is extremely dense in nutrition, helping to support your health and longevity strategy. SurThrival Colostrum powder is Grade A quality, harvested from growth-hormone free cows and only harvested after the newborn calves get their share. This is true, third party verified 6 hour Colostrum powder. SurThrival colostrum is low temperature spray-dried and contains no unnecessary fillers or additives.
Colostrum feature elements:
- Harvested only after the newborn calves get their share.
- Full fat, SurThrival Colostrum is never “de-fatted” like many commercial colostrum powders and formulas.
- Third Party Verified True 6-Hour Colostrum.
- Nature’s most complete whole food.
- Tested to be free from herbicides, antibiotics and synthetic hormones.
- Low Temperature spray dried to preserve bioactivity.
- A functional food, supercharged with 97 Immune Factors and 87 known Growth Factors.
- Supportive to digestive health and a balanced intestinal environment.
- A complete protein containing all essential Amino Acids, Fatty Acids and Glyconutrients.
- Colostrinin, also known as Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRP), is derived from bovine colostrum and have been shown to be effective in the treatment of many health conditions, most notably neuro-degenerative conditions (such as Alzheimer’s), viral infections, auto-immune conditions, asthma, and allergic conditions.
- PRP has been noted for its geno-protective properties, being anti-mutigenic, and reducing the rate of mutation in cells exposed to UVA, UVB, and other oxidative stresses.
- While many studies have been performed using isolated PRP’s, it is our belief that nutrients are always more effective when used in their whole-food form, as found in nature, and when synergistically supported by the rich matrix of nutrients they are found within.
- While Colostrinin represents a near miracle nutrient, it is just one class of nutrients found in bovine colostrum.
- Suggested Alternative Uses:
- As a skin mask: Mix colostrum with a little water and/or honey and even a clay of your choice to make an amazing at home facial. Simply apply to skin, allow to dry, and rinse.Topically to promote healing of cuts, abrasions, surgical incisions, and even burns: Mix colostrum with sterile water of choice to form a paste. Cover wound with the paste to promote healing and minimize scarring. Cover with a bandage and/or sterile gauze and re-apply with dressing changes.
- Supplement for Pets: Many users report positive benefits when supplementing their pets diets with bovine colostrum. Please commence further research prior to choosing a dosage amount for pets. It is generally reported that a small amount is either sprinkled on food or mixed in with wet food.
- SurThrival Colostrum meets or exceeds the following essential standards:2300ng/g of IGF-1, 25% Immunoglobulins and 24% Proline-Rich Polypeptides. Our colostrum also contains 97 Immune Factors and 87 Growth Factors in its natural, whole form.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent disease.
All SurThrival formulations are produced in GMP certified facilities within the United States.