Oh Sweet Wintergreen
Wintergreen is one of those Essential Oils that is good for so many different things.
Has a sweet, minty, refreshing scent.
Here are some of the many possible benefits of using Wintergreen Essential Oil:
- Stimulates circulation of blood & lymph
- Eliminates pain and induces relaxation
- Reduces spasm in respiratory, muscular, digestive and nervous system
- Fights rheumatism and arthritis
- Removes excess water, fat and salt from the body
- Treat snake-, dog- and bites from poisonous insects
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Relief from headaches
Wintergreen is made up of 85% – 99% methyl salicylate which is part of the pain relieving component of aspirin.
Blends well with: lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, ylang ylang, helichrysum, lemon, orange.
Caution: should not be ingested. Always use with carrier oil and in low concentrations.
Avoid if pregnant or breastfeeding, kidney or liver disease.
If epileptic, when using aspirin and blood thinners.
Now on sale $20 instead $25
Order by phone and mention the High Vibe Blog!