Natives have known for centuries about the healing properties of the beautiful fruit, called tuna in Spanish and “prickly pear” in English, of the Nopal Cactus.
NopaVera combines it with the Aloe Vera which creates a powerful wellness supplement.
NopaVera contains a very rare class of antioxidants called bioflavonoids. These bioflavonoids have been scientifically proven to help the body detoxify itself and reduce inflammation.
Inflammation and free radicals, which are simply molecules which can cause irreversible damage to cells, are often the result of the body’s exposure to toxins, trauma, nutrient deficiencies or even stress. Any cells that are overwhelmed by inflammation may damage beyond repair, causing the cell to prematurely die. If these dead cells are not expelled from the body, they can become a point of infection, or other illnesses. The bioflavonoids in the nopal cactus may help protect againsy toxicity and reduce inflammation that often leads to serious conditions.
NopaVera may be helpful for the following health problems:
- Muscles, joint and body inflammation – causing joint, muscle and body pain
- Respiratory inflammation – causing allergies and breathing difficulties
- Arterial inflammation – causing heart health problems
- Digestive tract inflammation – causing bloating, cramps and burning
- Widespread body cell inflammation – causing overall fatigue
- Extreme Blood Sugar Levels – that may lead to type 2 diabetes
NopaVera is pleasant in taste.
Take one half dropper full twice a day. Drop liquid directly under tongue and allow 30 – 60 seconds for full absorption, then swallow remaining liquid.
Get NopaVera now at High Vibe for the discount price of $15 each or 3 for $40.