Do you want to impress your date or spouse?
This Minty Chocolate Cheesecake for two is easy to make and will have your loved one melt in your arms.
Raw – Vegan – Gluten Free
- 1/2 a large, very-ripe banana
- 2 Tbsp (or more!) cacao powder (10g)
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- 2 to 3 Medjool dates
- pinch of salt
- 1 – 3 drops peppermint essential oil
- optional: cacao nibs, fresh mint leaves
- Blend all ingredients (except the optional cacao nibs) together in your blender or food processor. Stir in your cacao nibs, if using.
- Spread into a container, or onto wax paper. This can be served as a cake or cut into fudge pieces.
(Side note: this recipe makes a small cake. If you want a normal-sized cake, feel free to double or triple the recipe.
It’s so good, you’ll want to do this anyway!)
- Refrigerate overnight, or freeze for a few hours.
The cake will keep in the freezer for weeks. Just be sure to thaw at least 20 minutes prior to eating.
This recipe was taken from www.onegreenplanet.org