Minty Raw Chocolate Cheesecake / Fudge for Two!
Do you want to impress your date or spouse?
This Minty Chocolate Cheesecake for two is easy to make and will have your loved one melt in your arms.
Raw – Vegan – Gluten Free
- 1/2 a large, very-ripe banana
- 2 Tbsp (or more!) cacao powder (10g)
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Butter
- 2 to 3 Medjool dates
- pinch of salt
- 1 – 3 drops peppermint essential oil
- optional: cacao nibs, fresh mint leaves
- Blend all ingredients (except the optional cacao nibs) together in your blender or food processor. Stir in your cacao nibs, if using.
- Spread into a container, or onto wax paper. This can be served as a cake or cut into fudge pieces.
(Side note: this recipe makes a small cake. If you want a normal-sized cake, feel free to double or triple the recipe.
It’s so good, you’ll want to do this anyway!)
- Refrigerate overnight, or freeze for a few hours.
The cake will keep in the freezer for weeks. Just be sure to thaw at least 20 minutes prior to eating.
This recipe was taken from www.onegreenplanet.org