We are so excited to finally be offering you sprouted and dried buckwheat in a quality that is High Vibe!
Only the best of the best is good enough for our customers. 🙂
- Ready to eat
- Crunchy and delicious
- Can be milled into flour
- Great for cereal and müsli
- A nice topping for salad and soups
Benefits and facts about buckwheat:
- Great source of high-quality, easy digestible protein, containing all nine essential amino acids, including lysine.
- Rich in iron
- Very high in carbohydrates (80%).
- Very high in antioxidants.
- Filled with many minerals and vitamins such as zinc, copper, and niacin.
- Contains a high level of rutin. Rutin is extracted from the leaves for medicine to treat high blood pressure.
- Buckwheat contains no gluten and is not a grain, is related to rhubarb and sorrel.
- Buckwheat is a warming food. It is classified by macrobiotics as a yang food.
We can’t wait to turn these crispy buckwheaties into these yummy looking squares from Rawmazing, with a few High Vibe changes. 😉
Mulberry Peanut Cacao Crunch Bars
8 ounces cacao paste
1/2 cup jungle peanuts
1/2 cup dried mulberries
1/2 cup sprouted buckwheat groats
1-3 tablespoons coconut sugar, powdered in spice or coffee grinder (taste to figure out how much you want)
Flaked salt (optional)
- Chop the cacao paste into small, thin pieces. To keep it raw, melt in the dehydrator at 115 degrees. It will take under an hour.
- Pulse jungle peanuts and mulberries in food processor until finely chopped.
- Stir mulberry mixture, buckwheat, and coconut sugar into the melted cacao paste.
- Using a silicone mold, drop a few flakes of salt in the bottom (optional) and fill with chocolate and place in refrigerator to cool. The silicone will give you a nice shiny finish.
- Pop out and eat! They store just fine at room temperature.
Recipe and Photo by Rawmazing