Cleansing cones or candles are an ancient, universal form of therapy used by nations all around the globe.
While candling someone's ear might seem a bit odd there are numerous health benefits to it.
The top reasons why people to use ear candles are all kind of ear issues such as:
- Clogged ears – ear candles can clear wax & debris from the ear canal
- Ringing in your ears / tinnitus
- Ear infections
- To relief pressure from behind the ear drum
- Earache, headache & sinus pressure
A few not so known benefits of ear candling may include:
- Help with allergies
- Sharpens mental functions, vision, hearing, taste & color perception
- Relaxation – as the warm air travels down each candle creating rhythmic sounds and soothing warmth daily stress and frustration literally melts away
- May acts as a catalyst to clear nerve endings & promote healing
- May help on an emotional level, as it draws out negative toxins it revives the energy flows throughout the body
- It can stimulate and detoxify the lymphatic system
- Can help in removal of parasites growing in the ear
- Improves balance and rejuvenation of the equilibrium
Buy Ear Candles here: High Vibe
Ear Candling is safe and easy! All you need is a set of Ear Candles, a lighter or match, a damp towel, a bowl of water, and a pair of scissors.
It is suggested that you have a friend help you ear candle as it’s more relaxing this way.
Prior to Ear Candling make sure to read and understand all instructions and safety warnings that come with the candles.
To start lay a protective device such as a damp towel over the head and neck of the person to be candled in order to protect from any accidental ash dropping.
Next, light the larger “Easy to Light” end and simply hold the smaller thinner end to the ear so the tip of the candle rests just inside the ear canal.
The candle becomes an extension of the ear canal, with a 45 degree angle to the floor.
Wally’s Natural candles, which are the ones that we carry here at High Vibe, feature a “No-Drip-Filter” for the consumer’s safety.
This ensures added safety against the chance of wax or other debris falling through the tip of the candle.
Trim the ash or burnt part of the candle approximately every inch or so that the candle burns. Make sure the trimmings go into the bowl of water to ensure they are extinguished.
Do not burn the candle further than the burn line or so the candle is shorter than 4 inches in length. If you reach that point or want to extinguish the candle prior to reaching that point, dunk the entire candle, burning end first, into the bowl of water so it is completely submerged.
An ear candling session takes about 30 to 45 minutes.