Don’t Ever Miss Coffee Again!!!
Dandy blend tastes remarkably like a rich, full-bodied cup of coffee, no brewing, dissolves instantly in hot or cold liquid.
- It is caffeine free, and has no acidity or bitterness. It is the only herbal coffee substitute in the US that features both the health benefits of dandelion root and the rich, full-bodied flavor, smoothness and texture of real coffee. Many say that, because it lacks bitterness and acidity, it actually tastes better than coffee.
- It is made of water-soluble extracts of roasted roots of dandelion, chicory and beets, and the grains of barley and rye. Nothing else is added. While we make no claims for Dandy Blend other than that it is a delicious herbal beverage with the taste, body, and texture of coffee, the ingredients – dandelion, chicory and beet roots, and barley and rye grains – are all health-promoting foods respected throughout the world.
- It contains no gluten. Gluten, which is comprised of proteins that are not water-soluble, is left behind in the grounds to be composted during the extracting process, leaving Dandy Blend gluten-free.
- The sweetness some perceive in Dandy Blend is primarily from the fructose that occurs naturally in the roots of dandelion and chicory. Many people require no additional sweeteners.
- It contains over 50 trace minerals in each cup, most of which the body uses to help synthesize compounds needed in metabolism.
- There are no headaches or other withdrawal symptoms when switching from coffee to Dandy Blend. It is like switching from one brand of coffee to another. Most people generally can't tell that they aren't drinking coffee.
- On top of all this, Dandy Blend costs as little as 7 cents a cup – less, on a per cup basis, than coffee, or instant coffee alternatives that do not contain dandelion. To keep Dandy Blend affordable for everyone who already drinks coffee, we keep the price down as low as possible by distributing it directly. Dandy Blend supports Mom and Pop health food stores because they care for their customers personally.
Dandelion root is what makes Dandy Blend unique and so much better that it stands out from all other options available. It is the only instant coffee alternative in the United States that contains dandelion root. To Americans, dandelion may be considered a weed, but to people all over the world it is a valued vegetable and highly respected herbal medicine. It is one of the top six herbs in the Chinese medicine chest.
If your doctor or health practitioner has recommended that you give up coffee, and/or add dandelion to your diet, Dandy Blend is by far the easiest way to do that AND still continue enjoying the flavor and texture of a good "cuppa joe" at the same time.
Ingredients: extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and sugar beet.
We sell Dandy Blend in 14 oz, 7 oz, 3.5 oz and 2.5 oz 25x single servings box.
Dandy Blend is made of the water-soluble extracts of five ingredients; three roots and two grains (barley and rye), not from the ingredients themselves. The ingredients are roasted separately and then combined in prescribed proportions, placed into a vat, covered with hot water, and allowed to steep for a prescribed period of time. The water, with the soluble portions of all the components, is separated from the grounds and spray dried. The remaining fine brown powder left after the water is driven off is what becomes Dandy Blend. All the gluten and other water-insoluble substances are left behind in the grounds to be composted.
Hence, the gluten from Barley and Rye, according to ELISA tests, is removed from Dandy Blend. Goosefoot Acres periodically submits samples of Dandy Blend to Elisa Technologies Laboratory in Florida, one of the most respected gluten testing labs in the United States, for analysis, and so far, every test has come back gluten-free. Click to see test results letter.
It meets the FDA standards for gluten-free, registering less than 5 parts per million for both gliadin and gluten, which is far below the limit of 20 parts per million allowed for gluten-free classification.
A few people have reported experiencing symptoms of gluten ingestion. We realize that Dandy Blend, like any other food, may not be suitable for everyone. Each of us is physiologically different. Some medicines work for some, not for others. Some people can eat certain foods and others cannot. The same is true for beverages.