Cod liver oil is an extremely nutrients-dense source of essential vitamins including Vitamin D and Vitamin A, as well as omega-3 fatty acids.
Vitamin D and Omega 3 are known for lowering inflammation, preventing blood clotting, preserving brain health and preventing depression
Dozens of studies have linked cod liver oil with the following benefits:
- lowering high cholesterol and high triglycerides
- preventing and treating diabetes
- lowering high blood pressure
- preventing heart disease
- reducing risk for osteoarthritis
- treating depression
- lowering risk for autoimmune diseases
- fighting eye disorders like glaucoma and protecting eye sight
- treating ear infections, allergies and asthma
- preventing and treating kidney disease
- helping to heal skin wounds
- maintaining bone health and preventing fractures or osteoporosis
What makes Green Pastures Blue Ice Fermented Cod Liver Oil so special:
- It is made in small batches with extraordinary care.
- It is made from fermented livers from fish that have been exclusively caught wild in the Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands region.
Fermentation is a natural enzymatic and microbial action that releases the oil from the livers. Our fermented Cod Liver oil is raw, unadulterated, whole food.
Get pure fermented cod liver oil or a blend of 2/3 blue ice fermented cod liver oil and 1/3 X-Factor high vitamin butter oil.
X-Factor gold high vitamin butter oil is pure oil from cows grazing on rapidly growing grass extracted and concentrated through centrifugation.
Available in stores or by phone order 212-777-6645