Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil comes from Young Living’s new Northern Lights farm in British Columbia, Canada.
Strength, resilience, emotional, spiritual, and grounding are words that best fit this magical oil.
- Diffuse the rich, woodsy, and invigorating scent to create an aromatic environment that is supporting of spiritual discovery and emotional association.
- Perfect during meditation and quiet time to create a fresh aromatic atmosphere.
- Add it to skin care products or apply topically to help improve the appearance of dry and chipped skin or to maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce can also be applied anywhere, including the bottoms of feet (amazing for grounding and balancing), along the spine, back of neck, or used for massage.
- This oil includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene, camphene, and beta-pinene.
Young Living founder D. Gary Young personally invested time and effort in the construction of the farm and played a crucial, hands-on role during the first distillation of Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil.
The black spruce root system is 14 feet down. The harsh northern Canada climate requires strength and resilience from the trees in fact they endure the widest variation in temperature of any plant. This fortitude makes it an extremely strong oil.
Young Living's unique process distills the entire tree, capturing also the essence of the northern lights that are shining above the farm. A magical scent indeed.
Picea mariana† (Northern Lights black spruce) leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Available in stores and online
Be on the lookout for our monthly FREE Essential Oil Classes.
The next Introduction Class is happening Tuesday March 22 at 6PM.
Sign up in person, by phone or e-mail. Space is limited! Friends are welcome!!
HIGH VIBE, 138 East 3rd Street, NY, NY 10009
Call us on: 212-777-6645 Email us at: email@example.com