Fulvic Acid, what in the H E double hockey sticks are you?
Fulvic Acid is the element found in humus, the highly nutritious layer of the earth. Partially decomposed matter is the basis of humus and peat. It is this highly nutritious layer that feeds plants and ensures that they grow strong and healthy.
Benefits of Fulvic Acid
– Great for Iron deficiency without clogging the body with supplements
– Increased energy
– It's a ferocious antioxidant and free radical scavenger
– Chelates heavy metals and body toxins, removing them from the system
– Increases metabolism of proteins, contributing to DNA and RNA synthesis
– It's a powerful natural electrolyte
– Helps rebuild the immune system
Where Can I get this magical element?
You could start eating dirt..but it's not always a good plan considering you can''t really tell what is in the dirt plus it's probably not that yummy. Shilijit has immense amounts of Fulvic Acid. Fulvic acid is in Liquid Light and Immune Shield by Sunwarrior